My Toilet Tank Wobbles
I was very worried about this so he put a small piece of 2 x 2 between the tank and the wall.
My toilet tank wobbles. Toilets usually rock because they are not resting flush against the floor. Push a nylon washer included with the replacement. Flush the toilet and use a sponge to soak up any remaining water in the tank.
Rocking is for concerts and chairs not toilets. 3 sop up remaining water from tank and bowl with sponge or turkey baster. Slide one bolt through the holes of the tank and through the holes of the toilet bowl.
Underneath the toilet base is a round toilet flange that connects the toilet to the drain pipe. With the hunk of wood solution cut the wood to the width of the toilet tank. Now there is no wobble the tank is level flushes right and doesn t leak but i m still worried.
A hunk of wood a piece of foam or secure a tank. Hold the head of one bolt still with the screwdriver. 4 use adjustable wrench to disconnect the water supply line from toilet tank.
Tighten your bathroom plumbing with the help of this free video presented by a professional and experienced plumber. 4 unscrew the tank bolts with the screwdriver. You have to use the adjustable wrench to hold the nut located on the underside of the tank bolt.
Before you do that turn off the toilet shutoff valve. If you can t get the toilet to stop wobbling loosen the nuts and remove them. It s an affordable one time insurance.
- How To Remove Oil Paint From Vinyl Siding
- Hurricane Window Clips For Vinyl Siding
- How To Wash Memory Foam Bath Mat
- How To Pick A Mailbox Key Lock
- Husqvarna Leaf Blower Reviews
- How To Repair Swollen Laminate Flooring
- How To Stop A Door From Slamming Shut
- How To Stop A Door Closer From Slamming
- How To Wire Generator To House With Transfer Switch
- How To Plug A Bathtub Overflow
- How To Remove Concrete With Chemicals
- How To Remove Dried Candle Wax From Hardwood Floors
- Hvac Direct Heating And Cooling
- How To Stop A Dog From Chewing On Wood Trim
- How To Remove Paint From House Siding
- How To Paint With A Roller Brush Without Streaks
- How To Remove Mold From Drywall Ceiling
- How To Replace Rain Shower Head
- How To Remove Gutters By Yourself
- How To Sharpen Garden Loppers