Quick Answer: How Do I Remove The Battery In A 2011 Harley Davidson Electra?
- 1 How do I change the battery in my Harley Ultra Classic?
- 2 How much does a Harley battery cost?
- 3 Who makes the batteries for Harley Davidson?
- 4 How long do Harley batteries last?
- 5 What type of battery does Harley Davidson use?
- 6 How do I disconnect my Harley battery without alarm?
- 7 How much does a 2011 Harley Davidson Ultra Limited weight?
- 8 How do you take the seat off a Tri Glide?
- 9 How do you remove a battery from a Harley Davidson?
How do I change the battery in my Harley Ultra Classic?
How to Replace the Battery in a Harley Ultra Classic
- Open the tour pack. Unscrew the seat fastener on the rear fender using a Phillips screwdriver.
- Disconnect the negative terminal of the battery, using a 10-mm open-end wrench.
- Insert and tighten the positive battery cable connection, using a 10 mm open-end wrench.
How much does a Harley battery cost?
Harley Battery Pricing $100 to $150: Most decent quality batteries fall in this range. They will have recent manufacture dates and high-quality materials used for production. The exact price will depend on the brand, size, and power. $150 to $300: Batteries in this range tend to be OEM batteries.
Who makes the batteries for Harley Davidson?
Deka (East Penn Manufacturing) is currently the official manufacturer of a majority the official Harley Davidson motorcycle batteries.
How long do Harley batteries last?
Battery Life and Replacement: While the ultimate life of a motorcycle battery is determined by many factors, according to Harley-Davidson a well-maintained battery should deliver at least five years of service.
What type of battery does Harley Davidson use?
The Harley-Davidson Lithium LiFe Batteries offer more than 2-times longer battery life and more cranking amps than standard AGM batteries.
How do I disconnect my Harley battery without alarm?
Re: How to remove the battery without alarm going off? Have the Fob near the bike and turn on the ignition then turn it off. This should reset the alarm.
How much does a 2011 Harley Davidson Ultra Limited weight?
The Harley-Davidson FLHTK Electra Glide Ultra Limited model is a Touring bike manufactured by Harley-Davidson. In this version sold from year 2011, the dry weight is 389.2 kg (858.0 pounds) and it is equipped with a V2, four-stroke motor.
How do you take the seat off a Tri Glide?
Off With the Seat When you open your right side saddlebag lid, you will see the Phillips screw that secures the seat strap. Remove this screw and then remove the Phillips screw at the rear of the seat. You will need to pull the seat up, and back to release it from the front mounting point.
How do you remove a battery from a Harley Davidson?
Change the Battery
- Unbolt the negative battery cable with a 10-mm open-ended wrench. Do the same with the positive terminal.
- Disconnect the rubber battery strap. Lift the battery out of its tray. Install a new battery in reverse order. “Softail Service Manual”; Harley-Davidson; 1997.