Question: Harley Davidson 2006 Sportster Alarm System How To Use?
- 1 How do I know if my Harley has an alarm?
- 2 How do I turn off my Harley alarm?
- 3 Why does my Harley say enter PIN?
- 4 How do I disconnect my Harley battery without alarm?
- 5 How do I get my Harley out of transport mode?
- 6 What is the default Harley security code?
- 7 What does the red light on a Harley speedometer mean?
- 8 What does the Harley key fob do?
- 9 How do I change the security code on my Harley?
- 10 How do I reset my Harley Davidson factory alarm?
How do I know if my Harley has an alarm?
Registered. One way to tell for sure is to determine whether your bike has a Turn Signal Module (TSM) or a Turn Signal Security Module(TSSM) installed. TSM = no security system TSSM = security system. On the side of the module there should be a sticker with a H-D part number.
How do I turn off my Harley alarm?
Before the security lamp goes out, turn the ignition switch to OFF. Within three seconds, simultaneously press both the left and the right turn signal switches. After the turn signals flash once, the system enters the transport mode. With the fob removed, the motorcycle can be moved without setting off the alarm.
Why does my Harley say enter PIN?
If you have a security-equipped Harley-Davidson, you know that without your key fob present, the bike will not start. Using the left turn signal to cycle through the digits and the right turn signal to select and move onto the next slot, you enter your personalized five-digit PIN and your bike will start.
How do I disconnect my Harley battery without alarm?
Re: How to remove the battery without alarm going off? Have the Fob near the bike and turn on the ignition then turn it off. This should reset the alarm.
How do I get my Harley out of transport mode?
When the vehicle is in the transport mode, the security system does not respond to motion detection. To exit the transport mode, use the key fob to disarm the vehicle.
What is the default Harley security code?
By Bikers For Bikers. VIDEO-If your Harley Davidson is equipped with a factory installed alarm then you really need to immediately change your security PIN code. Harley puts a standard factory preset PIN code and it is usually 31313.
What does the red light on a Harley speedometer mean?
With the Ignition switch off, put the bike into the “run” position, then turn on the ignition. This should put your bike into diagnostics mode. Use the “Trip” switch to cycle through the codes. anyway.that red light means check your codes!
What does the Harley key fob do?
The key fobs have been electronically assigned by your dealer to disarm the security system and operate the power locks for your motorcycle. Only two fobs can be assigned to a motorcycle at any one time. Replacement key fobs can be purchased and assigned for your motorcycle by a Harley-Davidson dealer.
How do I change the security code on my Harley?
Turn the key to IGNITION. Immediately hold both turn signal indicators until FIVE dashes appear in the odometer gauge. Select the first digit of your PIN (a) by pressing the left turn signal button (a) times. Press the right turn signal switch one time to move to the next digit.
How do I reset my Harley Davidson factory alarm?
Disarming with Your PIN
- Turn the key to “Ignition.”
- Hold both turn signal switches until you receive confirmation.
- Enter the first number by pressing the left turn signal the same number of times as the digit.
- Press the right turn signal once. Repeat steps 3 and 4 until you have entered your PIN.