FAQ: How To Set The Clock On A Harley Davidson?
How do I reset my Harley speedometer?
To reset the trip-odometer to zero, press button to reset speedometer display to the ODOMETER mode and hold the button in for approximately 2 to 3 seconds. The speedometer will switch to the trip-odometer mode and reset the display to zero.
How do you adjust a speedometer on a Harley-Davidson?
Press and hold the UP or DOWN button while you are driving to change the speedometer reading until the speedometer is correct. The bike must be moving in order to adjust the speedometer.
How do you set the clock on a 2020 Street Glide special?
- Press your home button.
- using right toggle move over to the set up screen and push toggle in.
- using right toggle again move it over to right side of screen to the up and down arrows then roll screen down until you see the clock setting.
- using right toggle highlight the clock screen.
How do I reset my Harley Davidson?
Harley Davidson Touring: How to Reset Your ECM
- Step 1 – Turn run switch on. Before you start the reset procedure, be sure your run/stop switch is turned on.
- Step 2 – Turn ignition on and off. With the run/stop switch on, turn the ignition on and then off three times.
- Step 3 – Turn run switch off.